Thursday, June 23, 2005

New Lotto Game!!

Great NEWS!

California has acquired a new lottery game! It's called Mega Millions. So now there is yet another way to lose a buck; or suffer as some have called it -- a tax on the stupid.

However, your humble correspondent has devised a brilliant way around this waste of time and effort. Yes, I never squander my time driving to the local convenience store only to wait in line with the hordes of other losers. No sir-ree, I play the home lottery game. The rules are as thus:

  1. Take a crisp one-dollar bill from your wallet.
  2. Drop same in the nearest home toilet.
  3. Flush.
  4. Repeat as necessary until you win.

I've found I get the exact same results as when I put out all the effort of driving to the local 7-11 to buy a ticket.

Try it, I think you'll agree.

No comments: