Thursday, January 10, 2008

I love Michael Ramirez!!!

Years ago, I wanted to be a cartoonist with a strip in the funny pages. Later, I liked the idea trying my hand at editorial cartooning. I was decent at both types of cartooning, but didn't make it to the big leagues. However, I still love the craft. Just recently, I think I've found a master at it. Michael Ramirez is my new favorite editorial cartoonist. I've reposted some of his better stuff below. But you can find more at: ibdeditorials.com/cartoons

Taking on McCain...


So WHO is this Obama guy, and why does anyone think he's so special????


Great observation of the donkey party in general...

Finally, Michael's got some brilliant analysis of Hillary's qualifications and campaign practices ... and does it all with just a couple of words and some great drawing skills...







No comments: